CQC (Care Quality Commision)
CQC purpose, role and values
The CQC make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
- they register care providers.
- they monitor, inspect and rate services.
- they take action to protect people who use services.
- they speak with our independent voice, publishing regional and national views of the major quality issues in health and social care.
- Excellence – being a high-performing organisation
- Caring – treating everyone with dignity and respect
- Integrity – doing the right thing
- Teamwork – learning from each other to be the best we can
For more information on the CQC follow: CQC who are we