Ruskington Medical Practice
Brookside Close, Ruskington, Sleaford Lincoln NG34 9GQ
It's Thursday 10:16 PM — Sorry, we're closed
Telephone: 01526 832204GET HELP NOW WITH askmyGP
The Practice offers early morning Practice Nurse review appointments from 7.30am
The GPs and Clinical Practitioners offer telephone consultations evenings from 6.30pm for routine medication reviews and test results.
We are pleased to be able to offer our patients access to routine, pre-booked appointments at evenings and weekends from Monday 10th September.
The new service is part of an extended access service which has been commissioned by NHS South West Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group.
Extended hours run between 18:30 and 20:00 weekdays and 09:00 and 12:00 Saturday and Sunday and are available on bank holidays and across the Easter, Christmas and New Year periods.
Appointments are for pre-bookable, non-urgent consultations with GPs and Nurses. Examples of these include chronic illness, asthma checks and routine GP appointments.
The service is being delivered at Sleaford Medical Group and managed by a federation of GPs in the Sleaford area. This means that your appointment could be with a health professional from any of the federation practices.
To arrange an appointment, please speak to our patient navigators
When booking an appointment you will need to consent to a Consulting Clinician that may not be your own GP viewing and updating your health record.
Important things to remember
- These are pre-bookable and non-urgent, acute ‘on the day’ matters
- Booked in advance through your own GP surgery
- May be with a health professional from any of the federated practices
- At Sleaford Medical Group, Riverside Surgery, 47 Boston Road, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG31 7HD.
- Extended access hours are between 18.30 and 20.00 weekdays and 9.00am and 12.00pm Saturday and Sunday
- These appointments are additional capacity across the federation practices
If you want more information, please ask a member of our patient navigator team.